Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My First Layout Featuring My Nephew!

After my last post where I spoke on my nervousness about creating my first layout, I received some kind words from a fellow blogger, Kiana @ ScrapNFitz. She encouraged me to finally create a digi-scrap layout featuring my 6 month old nephew, Brayden. That little nudge gave me the confidence I needed. And I liked the results so much that I decided to post it here. Check it out below. And thanks again Kiana!

Brayden-6 monthsMy nephew, Brayden!


**I created none of these items.They were downloaded from other sites.**

8 comments:

Kiana said...

Awww, see your LO is very pretty. The subject is adorable, and I think the colors are nice and subtle so HE stands out!! Definitely a great one in my book!!! Glad I encouraged you.

Kiana said...

Also, feel free to email me any time for encouragement on your future LO's! I'm sure there will be many more to come. scrap_n_fitz @ hotmail.com

Destiny said...

Thanks girl! You really did give me that little push I needed. And I will most certainly email with any questions I have about layouts and design.

Malei0405 said...

My hunny is so cute!!!

Destiny said...

Thanks sis, I am so glad you like it!

Unknown said...

Oh that is so lovely and my grandsonny looks so handsome and is the perfect focus for your LO (lol). Keep up the great work my oldest seedling!

Destiny said...

Thank mom! Doesn't he look so handsome?

Kiana said...

Will we see some more layouts soon!!!?? I hope!